UEFA Euro 2020: Live stream, how to watch on TV, betting odds, game times
- – Italy vs. Turkey kicks off the postponed Euro 2020 in Rome on Friday.
- – Defending champion Portugal in group with previous two World Cup winners, France and Germany.
- – ESPN will televise 39 Euro 2020 matches, seven will air on ESPN2 and five more will be shown on ABC.
The 2020 UEFA European Championship finally is here.
Delayed a year by the coronavirus pandemic, the ambitious continent-wide tournament will take place in 11 cities separated by four time zones. While the tournament had been held in multiple countries previously (2012 in Poland and Ukraine, 2008 in Austria and Switzerland and 2000 in Belgium and the Netherlands), this is a one-off, 11-country event before it's hosted solely by Germany in 2024.
The tournament will take place from June 11 until the final on July 11. Both the semifinals and final will be held at Wembley Stadium in London.
Here's everything you need to know for the 2020 UEFA Euro soccer tournament:
Euro 2020 news and notes
- Capsules for all 24 teams
- Rosters for every team
- Home advantage? England and 8 others host games
- Winners and losers from the one-year delay
- Ronaldo, Mbappé, Lewandowski highlight list of star players
- Coronavirus poses financial and logistical challenges
- 11 is better than one in 2021: Fans rewarded for multi-country event
- Euro 2020 will usurp Copa America in Brazil
Source: Read Full Article