Among Us map: All the vents and locations
THE Among Us world just keeps growing, thanks to Twitch stars and YouTubers streaming the game on their platforms.
There are lots of rooms and ways for the Imposter to get around the map so just how many vents and rooms are in each map?
Where are the vents in the Among Us map?
There are a total of four maps in Among Us, titled The Skeld, Mira MQ, Polus and The Airship.
Each map has vents that can only be used by an Imposter or Engineer.
The vents allow them to move around the map with the hope they aren't seen.
In The Skeld, there are four sets of vents, they are located:
- In the Lower and Upper Engine, connecting to the Reactor
- In a circle, connecting Security, MedBay and Electrical
- Three vents clustered together covering the Cafeteria, O2, Admin and a hallway
- Shields and Weapons have a vent each which connects to the Navigation
There are also four vent connections in the Polus map.
- Electrical, Security and O2 are all connected in a circle
- North-West and North-East Corridor is connected by a vent
- Admin and Laboratory is conected by a vent and leads out to the South Corridor
- Storage, Communications and South Corridor is connected
The Mira HQ map is by far the most linked when it comes to vents.
A vent pops up in every room and each vent can lead you to on a journey to wherever you desire, making it easier for the Imposter.
The Airship, the newest map, follows a similar pattern to the vents in The Skeld and Polus.
- Two vents connecting Vault and Viewing Deck to Cockpit
- A circle of vents connecting Engine Room, Kitchen and Main Hall
- Circle connecting Main Hall and two entry points in Gap Room
- A final circle of vents connecting Records, Cargo Bay and Showers.
What are the rooms called?
The rooms are similarly named on each map with just a few differences.
The Skeld Rooms
- Upper Engine
- Lower Engine
Mira HQ Rooms
- Locker Room
- Speciman Room
The Airship Rooms
- Viewing Deck
- Engine Room
- Meeting Room
- Gap Room
- Main Hall
- Cargo Bay
Source: Read Full Article