How to cancel your HelloFresh account and avoid getting charged
- You can cancel your HelloFresh account at any time, but make sure to do so at least five days before your next delivery.
- If you don't cancel within five days, the company will still send the next rotation's meals and charge your card.
- HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that brings easy-to-cook meals right to your door.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
HelloFresh is a popular meal kit delivery service, providing households with pre-portioned ingredients and chef-tested recipes in an effort to make meal-prep easier. With HelloFresh, you can choose from a selection of over 20 meals each week.
Depending on your plan, HelloFresh will deliver three to five meals per week, ranging from shepherd's pie to chicken in apricot sauce. All meals come in a chilled and insulated box that'll keep your food fresh. Plans can be adjusted to your household's needs at any time, and you can even skip a week or adjust your delivery schedule.
However, if you've decided the service isn't for you, you can cancel the service at any time.
How to cancel HelloFresh
Cancelation is easy, but if you have an order on the way, you'll need to cancel it by 11:59 PST five days before your order arrives. Otherwise, you'll be charged for the meals.
1. To cancel your account, first sign in on the HelloFresh website.
2. Click your name in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click "Account Settings."
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Plan settings page and click "Cancel Plan."
5. You will receive a pop-up message advising you against canceling. Click "Cancel Anyway."
6. Select a reason for canceling your account.
7. Follow the prompts and continue to click "Cancel Anyway."
8. You will be shown a message telling you that your account has been canceled with your last delivery date.
If you're undecided about canceling, you can also skip a week of deliveries. You won't be charged for that week. You can adjust this by editing the delivery date of your box in the Menu section of your account page.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
What is Uber Eats? Here's what you need to know about the ride-hailing service's food delivery app
How to use Uber credits to pay for rides in the Uber app or food delivery with Uber Eats
How to use the Postmates delivery app, and what you can order through it
How to get a refund on Postmates due to cancellation or missing items, using any device
Source: Read Full Article