How to login to MyFitnessPal and track your weight loss, food, exercise, and more
- You can login to MyFitnessPal via the website or the iOS and Android apps, but you’ll need to already have an account.
- If you’re having issues logging into MyFitnessPal, make sure that there’s not a service outage.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
For those trying to lose weight, or who simply want greater accountability when it comes to their exercise regimen, MyFitnessPal offers an easy way to track calories, workouts, and more in a single app.
While the company offers both a free and paid Premium model, even non-paying users with an account can access many of MyFitnessPal’s most essential features when logged in.
MyFitnessPal requires members to have a registered account to use the app and website. But signing up for one requires little more than an email address and a password.
Once registered, signing in to your MyFitnessPal account, whether on the web or one of its mobile apps, takes just a few seconds. Here’s how to do it.
How to login to MyFitnessPal on desktop
- Go to the MyFitnessPal website.
- Click the “Log in” option in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your account.
- Click “Log in.”
On the login page, you can check the box requesting the site remembers your login information so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you visit the site.
How to login to MyFitnessPal on an iPhone
- Tap the MyFitnessPal app icon on your device’s home screen to open the app.
- In the fields provided, enter your associated email address and password.
- Now tap the “Log in” button to be taken to your personalized home screen.
How to login to MyFitnessPal on Android
- Open the MyFitnessPal app.
- Enter your email address and password on the app’s landing page.
- Choose “Log in.”
How to troubleshoot logging into the MyFitnessPal app
If you have problems logging into your account for any reason, you should try logging in through a different method to see if there’s a problem.
For instance, if you’re getting an invalid username or password option on the app, try using the same login info on the website to see if you’re still having a problem. If you’re still having an issue, you can try resetting your password by tapping the appropriate option on the login screen.
If the login problem you’re experiencing is a server problem, MyFitnessPal recommends you check out the Announcements Page to see if there’s an outage.
If no outages are reported, they recommend you uninstall and reinstall the app and restart your device. And if all else fails, you can contact MyFitnessPal support.
Source: Read Full Article