How to send money on Cash App on your iPhone or Android
- You can send money on the Cash App if you know the recipient’s phone number, email, or $cashtag.
- To use Cash App and send payments, you need to first link your bank account to the app.
- When you allow Cash App to access your contact list, it’s even easier to find friends or family.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Cash App, similar to Venmo, is a simple smartphone app that lets users transfer funds to friends or family with just a few taps.
Once you’ve linked an active bank account, you can begin sending, receiving, and requesting money on the app. Here’s how to use Cash App to send money.
How to send money on Cash App
If you haven’t already, make sure to download the Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
To send money on Cash App:
- Open Cash App on your device.
Quick tip: If the green screen for sending and requesting money doesn’t automatically appear, tap the dollar “$” symbol in the bottom-center of the screen.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Tap “Pay” in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the email, phone number, or $cashtag of the recipient.
Quick tip: You can also allow Cash App to access your contact list to find friends more easily.
- In the “For” field, enter a note stating the purpose of the payment.
- Tap “Pay” and your money will be sent to the recipient.
Source: Read Full Article